CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The 'Um Ya Ya' Hat

Long before we had Graham in our lives, I purchased a winter hat from the St. Olaf bookstore. I just knew that someday, we'd have our own little Ole to sport the black and gold that Jeff and I were so proud of. Graham wore the 'Um Ya Ya' hat when he wasn't even a year old. When he outgrew it, I shoved it to the back of the closet and kind of forget about it. Amelia was never a fan of hats (she's too concerned about her hair bows-yes, I'm completely serious!) so I had no reason to go looking for it. Imagine my surprise when Graham came out of his bedroom proudly wearing the St. Olaf hat that he wore at 10 months old!

4 years old

10 months old


2 comments:

ElleMura said...

AAAAAAhhhhhh wish I'd done the same! Was SO excited when we were all the way back in MN, very pregnant, for Matt Wieland's wedding - and then the fricken bookstore was closed! My good friend Kelly did pick us up an Ole onesie. But I still wish I'd gotten to pick stuff out myself. That hat is ADORABLE! Of course it could also just be the sweet face it's framing :) Enjoy!

Kris Greer said...

Graham, you have the cutest, sweetest cheeks!
Love and kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa :)