CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Toddlers in Motion

Yesterday morning we had three toddler friends over to play. By the time I thought to whip out my camera, Brielle and Brayden were already on their way home, but I was able to get a few shots of Graham, Amelia, and Halle. This is what it looks like when we interrupt a fun game of "Let's chase each other!" and attempt a group photo. I think these action shots are pretty funny and cute. And yes, I will fully admit that we used s'mores as an "incentive" for them to sit semi-still long enough to get these shots. They are all such cuties!

2 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

These are adorable Melissa;) I can't wait for July and we can see you guys again...I must admit we have missed you guys SO much!! And you need to tell Graham and Amelia to stop growing so fast, or they might be adults before we get to see them! haha;)

ElleMura said...

Beautiful children! They are all stunning!