CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NOT a morning girl...

We had a 10:00 play date on our calendar for today. When the clock said 9:45 and Amelia was still fast asleep I realized that I really needed to wake her up. Amelia is a SUPER sleeper. She loves sleep. She's happy to go to sleep at 7:30 pm, happily sleeps until at least 9:30 each morning, and she normally takes a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. So really, super sleeper doesn't even begin to describe it!

9:45 am...a very normal time for Miss Amelia to still be sleeping
"I am so not a morning girl!"

I was quickly forgiven for waking Amelia up with a bright flash as she waited for her good morning kiss. Each time Amelia wakes up, she makes this face, waits for her kiss, then begins to chat with me.

0 comments: