CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

More Snow!

We woke up to multiple inches of snow this morning. It was the wet, heavy stuff that coats the trees and actually looks very pretty. But, I had a hard time reminding myself of the beauty since it's only October and not January! Graham was thrilled to see the snow and Amelia just stood frozen at the window watching it fall. The snowflakes were huge and I can only imagine what was going through her mind. Unfortunately, since Amelia is still without a proper winter coat or boots we couldn't really play in it. I have a strong suspicion though, that we didn't miss our opportunity. After all, we've got months ahead of us to enjoy the snow and freezing cold temperatures!

First glimpse of the fresh snow-Graham is excited and I'm not sure what Amelia thought...she just stared at it!

0 comments: