CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Coffee Shop Kids

I once again find myself way behind on the blog. We've been keeping very busy the past two weeks and have lots of fun holiday events to share-an annual holiday tea, a visit with Santa, a school Christmas concert, and the day to day general fun craziness that fills our house. Those events will have to wait for a later date though as I have a TON of pictures to sort through. In the meantime, here are a few pictures from our stop at the coffee shop after the preschool holiday concert this morning.






I say this all the time, but I can't get over how big Graham is getting. Here, he really could be any teenager lounging in this chair drinking coffee (or hot chocolate in this case). Even when the hot chocolate turns into coffee someday, he'll always be my little guy!







Deep in thought with a mouthful of hot chocolate. He clearly had no idea we were watching him!




Graham and Amelia definitely have their moments when loud screeching at each other is their communication method of choice, but as a whole, they really are great friends! Although I can't see Amelia's face here, I know that she's grinning. She and Graham crack each other up constantly!





They caught us spying on them!

1 comments:

ElleMura said...

Such a cute post!