CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stuck at Home


We're on day #2 of being cooped up at home due to illness. The weather has been cold and rainy literally every day this week so I'm not sure what else we'd really be doing, but watching "Curious George Goes to Space" for the 5th time isn't quite what I had in mind for our mid-week activities. Watching tv isn't something that happens every day for these two, but I struggle to find other options for a sick toddler. Graham has a bad cold, sore throat, is feverish off and on, and is generally just miserable. So far, Amelia seems ok, but since Graham is lounging on the couch in his pj's under a blanket watching movies, she believes she's entitled to the same treatment. I got cozy on the couch with the kids and pulled out a magazine to page through. Graham took it from my hands and begged that I actually watch Curious George with him. Once I can handle, but 5 episodes of that monkey is a bit much for this Mama! But hey, if the kids are happy, I'm happy!

0 comments: