CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Bird Show

I think we've set a record for the length of time between zoo visits. Between school and illness, I honestly don't remember the last time we visited the animals. So, that's where we headed this morning and when we pulled into the parking lot Graham repeatedly screamed "Zoo!" at the top of his lungs and Amelia followed suit and screamed "Oooo!" at the top of her lungs. As we walked in from the parking lot, Graham began talking about the bird show. I wasn't sure I wanted to sit through it with two kids, but since Amelia had never been, and Graham really wanted to go, we went. Let me just say that I think this was the last time we'll be sitting through the bird show for quite a while-at least with two kids in tow. Neither of them wanted to sit on the bench, neither of them wanted to sit on my lap, rather they both wanted to move around, and they wanted to move in opposite directions. It sure was lots of fun to corral two high energy kids with low flying birds diving around our heads!

Pictures of the kids trying really hard to sit still while waiting for the show to start...



1 comments:

Kelly Good said...

I don't think we'll be back in the bird show for awhile either as Maddie said all evening to Waylon "Bird show REALLY scary Da-da." Oh well- we tried! =)