CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Mini Mama

At only 13 months old, Amelia is already such an affectionate and nurturing little girl. Even if I tried, I couldn't possibly keep track of how many unsolicited kisses she offers me each and every day. She's the same way with her babies-hugs and kisses galore! Amelia is very content to sit with play food or a bottle and make sure all her dolls are fed. I often have to stifle my laughter when she does this though, because for some reason, she only offers them food through their eyes....check it out! And no, I don't have the heart to correct my little sweetie. With time she'll figure it out. That is, if Graham doesn't correct the problem first!

Delicious!

This baby is able to eat through her eyes too!

But, Amelia eats through her mouth!

Once the diligent Mama is through feeding her babies, Big Brother Graham rushes in to whisk the children away on some sort of fun adventure. I wonder what he's thinking with that mischievous grin....


Now that the children are off on their field trip, Mama Amelia has time to relax and play in the toy storage bin!

0 comments: