CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hairbows

As you can probably tell from the fact that Amelia always has a bow in her hair, I've got an obsession! I love all things girly and as I waited for Amelia to come home, my secret hope, other than to get her home and have her remain healthy of course, was that she'd tolerate me fussing with her hair. Sure enough, my wish came true, and not only does she allow me to add hair accessories to her outfits, but she actually leaves them in! I learned very quickly that the trick to getting her to stay still long enough for me to achieve the desired look was to bribe her with goldfish crackers while she sits in her highchair. I've been ordering a LOT of hairbows from an online store and the store owner and I have been emailing as she's custom made a few items for me. One day she asked if she could see a picture of the little girl who was wearing all of her creations. I emailed her a picture, and not more than 30 minutes later, she emailed back and asked if Amelia could model some of her pieces. Click here to see a picture of our little cutie showing off some of her newest hairbows!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable! Amelia's the cutest little Etsy model I've ever seen!