CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Amelia's First Oreo

This might not sound like a big deal, but as a self proclaimed Oreo addict (double stuffed, please!) I was happy to see Amelia getting so much enjoyment out of one of my favorite treats. After inhaling her large dinner in record time, Amelia began pounding on her tray as she watched the rest of us still enjoying our meal. She had already finished off a large pile of meatballs and an even larger mountain of strawberries so I decided to hand her a treat in order to keep her content in her highchair while the rest of us finished eating. I don't know why I decided tonight was the night for her very first cookie, but I did, and she LOVED it! She laughed at it, played with it, then devoured it. That's my girl!
Amelia normally eats dinner sans hair bow and shirt....she's recently decided that it's easier to shove fistfuls of food into her mouth than it is to wait for me to feed her from a fork. This method makes for a very messy Amelia.

1 comments:

Erin said...

It's so great the Amelia is such an amazing eater! I am STILL chasing Baird around with food at the end of a fork. :P