CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Pictures!!!

Just last night I was wondering if I should ask our agency for an update on Amelia. Korea operates with a 'no news is good news' policy, so while I'm confident that everything is just fine, this wait has me going crazy with anticipation. While waiting for Graham, I begged for an update, and got one two days before we left for Korea. It isn't that the social workers in Korea aren't happy to let families know how the babies are doing, it's just that if they took the time to update every family about their child the paperwork to actually get them home would never be completed. So, imagine my surprise this morning, when, without even requesting them, we received pictures of Amelia! The babies in Korea go to the agency once a month around their birthday for a check-up so I'm guessing these photos are just a week or two old.

I can't believe how big our little girl is getting. And, I can't believe how much hair she has! At this age, Graham had no where near this amount. I can't wait...her hair is just screaming out for a hair bow! The woman in the pictures with Amelia is her foster mother and there isn't a doubt in my mind, that Amelia is getting lots of love from her. When I look at the pictures of the two of them, I can tell they have a bond...the way her foster mother looks at her, and holds her, tells me that. Until we can bring her home, I'm so thankful that Amelia has such a special lady in her life.

Come home soon, Amelia!!!

I can't wait to see this smile in person!

I love this picture...she's being hugged so tightly that her face is completely squished up!


"How does this thing work?"


Amelia and her foster mother

6 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

wow!! She's just simply gorgeous!:)

I bet you can't wait to have her in your arms....sooo sweet:)

Kelly Good said...

Awww- she's SO sweet! She does have a lot of hair! Good thing I showed you where to go if you desire huge hairbows!! =) We can't wait to meet her but are thankful for new pictures for the time being! Not much longer now!

Steve and Krisanna said...

She is so sweet and adorable. I hope you get your travel call soon!

Kris Greer said...

Sweet Baby Amelia, come home soon!
Love,
Grandma Greer :)

Kris Greer said...

Sweet Baby Amelia, come home soon!
Love,
Grandma Greer :)

Amy said...

Yea for unexpected pictures! Amelia is such a cutie- not long now until Graham can see his baby sister (and his parents can too):-)