CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Amelia's Room

I've been asked by many people recently for pictures of Amelia's room, so....here they are! I'm still working on finding the perfect (yes, I'm very picky) accessories, but for the most part, I'm just about done. I've known for a very long time (we're talking YEARS!) how I would decorate a room for a little girl, and thanks to my wonderful Mother, this exactly what I had envisioned. I knew what I wanted Amelia's bedding and curtains to look like, but after an exhaustive search, I came to the conclusion that what I wanted, didn't actually exist. In steps my Mom, with her sewing machine, and like magic, I've got what I want!

In case the Korean visa gods over in Seoul had any doubt that we're ready for our girl to come home, here's the proof....we're ready and WAITING!!! :-)

2 comments:

Steve and Krisanna said...

Wow! The room looks great. I like how you have your american girl dolls in there, too. I always think of you when I see Samantha (and likewise Kristi with Kirsten).

Emily Beck said...

This is the most beautiful room Melissa! A true dream room for Amelia. I love the high contrast colors and delicate lines and pink tones! I too made curtains for our little one because I couldn't find the right ones anywhere.

Any day now!!!!

Emily