CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 11, 2010

St. Olaf

Since Jeff and I both attended St. Olaf and loved every minute of it, we head down to campus at least twice a year. Fun visits to Northfield every now and then can't hurt in our quest to raise little Oles. :) Even at 3 years old, Graham looks forward to those special days when we visit his "cowlidge". In fact, on Gotcha Day, when we asked Graham what he wanted to do, he requested a St. Olaf visit. We couldn't make it happen during the week, but yesterday afternoon, seemed the perfect day to hang out at college.


Each time we visit campus, we take pictures of the kids in the giant St. Olaf chairs that are scattered around campus. I wonder how long Graham and Amelia will tolerate this little tradition of ours. I have a hard time imagining teenage kids thinking this is very cool! Anyways, here is a picture of each kid on their first St. Olaf visit and a picture from yesterday. Is it just me, or are these two growing up way too fast?!?!?



2 comments:

Jim Olson said...

I laughed when I read the word tolerated and then laughed more when I saw the word teenager. You have long term plans for those chairs!

Erin said...

I love this tradition of taking pictures on the chairs. I wish we could do it! So fun to see the kids growing up on The Hill!