CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday at Home

We had a very low key Sunday, and it was great! We played outside, did some work in the yard, and started organizing the summer toys in the garage. Amelia and Graham were so happy to be reunited with their big "outside" toys, the most exciting being their little swimming pool. Graham couldn't contain his excitement and while Jeff and I were working in the garage, Graham took it upon himself to use the hose and fill the pool with ice cold water. Jeff was the first to discover what was going on in the backyard and all I could hear was "Graham, put your underwear back on right now!" I quickly ran to see what was going on and found Graham offering to help Amelia take off her clothes so she could go swimming too. Graham knows that he's not allowed to swim with his clothes on, but he's also smart enough to know that we probably weren't going to let him swim in 60 degree weather, so he did what he thought best and took ALL of his clothes off. He was so proud of himself that he kept his clothes dry! I think I'm in trouble with these two this summer....what in the world will they think of next?!?!

Amelia found some sunglasses in the garage. She proudly paraded around the yard all afternoon like a movie star...I wonder if she knows she looks like a bug? :)


Graham traded in his tricycle for a brand new big boy bike today. It's taking a while to get the hang of pedaling and braking, but he's getting it! I honestly wonder when he got big enough to ride a bike!

1 comments:

Kris Greer said...

Oh my goodness! Graham is soooo big! And I love Amelia's bug glasses!