CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Making Valentine's

Amelia was thrilled to see glitter in her classroom today. She could really care less about paint, but this girl LOVES glitter. Unfortunately, I do not appreciate the mess glitter leaves around my house so it's not very often I offer it as an art supply. Amelia spent nearly 10 minutes (in the toddler world that is a very long time!) shaking glitter all over her pink Valentine's Day heart. I'm happy she got to make an extreme mess with sparkles today...I'm hoping the need for glitter is out of her system for a while and perhaps washable crayons, markers, and stickers, will suffice!

2 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

aw a true girl.....every girl loves some glitter lol:)

Kris Greer said...

Sweet Amelia ... you can play with gitter at Grandma and Grandpa's house anytime!:)