CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat...

So begins another week of being housebound with the runny nosed kids. Thankfully, they're both doing MUCH better, but the runny noses are still lingering which means we still can't go back to school. It's been over a month now that one or both of the the kids have been sick and I'm very ready to start socializing with the outside world again. As friendly as they are, chatting with nurses and pediatricians don't count! I'm hoping that Amelia can return to school on Thursday but until then, we're just hanging out at home.

While I was making lunch both Amelia and Graham disappeared and things got very quiet. Imagining that they were probably up to no good, I set off to find them. I found them in Graham's room sitting in storage bins that normally hold all of Graham's train table accessories. Apparently, these red bins were magically transformed into boats because Graham was singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" to Amelia. Pretty good imaginations if you ask me!

1 comments:

Patty Lucken said...

So cute! What good imaginations! I'm so glad that they are feeling better now!