CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sibling Care-Attempt #2

After being stuck in the house all of last week, the only thing on our schedule today was getting the kids back to school. Graham had class today which means that Amelia got to visit sibling care. She was not a happy girl. I had to leave my screaming baby and walk down the hall with Graham who was very disturbed that I left Amelia while she was so upset. I have no pictures to document school today, but really, it's probably for the best. Trust me, it wasn't pretty....

When it was time for me to pick her up, I was told that she cried a great deal but was easily distracted for a few minutes at a time which is apparently a good sign. The minute Amelia saw me she started screaming hysterically. I felt so bad! But, Miss Amelia is a smart little lady...she's decided she going to punish me for leaving her. She refused her favorite lunch, refused her milk, and even refused her bottle before her nap. I'd say she's pretty ticked off with me. Hopefully, when she wakes up, I've been forgiven!

1 comments:

Kelly Good said...

She's a stubborn little girl punishing her momma like that! Hopefully soon she'll realize it happens whether she likes it or not and she'll decide to have fun while there instead of being so upset. I'm sorry for all of you that school is somewhat traumatic for the time being. At least Mommy should have a treat for herself for making it through another day there!