CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beach Day

We spent this morning at the local beach with Grandma and I can now officially say that I have two water babies on my hands. Both Amelia and Graham are fearless when it comes to water. Amelia sat right down in the lake and immediately got down to business moving sand back and forth from hand to hand. On her own accord, she put her face in the water and came up smiling. On one occasion, she actually lost her balance and fell backwards into the water only to start giggling. It's a good thing we live in the land of 10,000 lakes!
The loved filling buckets with sand

I think this is a sweet profile picture of Miss Amelia. She has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen, and you can almost see them here.

Amelia was very content to sit in water a few inches deep and throw sand around

Get this hat off NOW!

1 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

I love her little swimsuit!!! I think we have VERY similar taste in clothes lol:)