CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Guess who's getting a visa?!?!?!?!

On Wednesday, Amelia will be getting her visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what else....it's already late Tuesday night in Korea so this is happening just hours from now!

When Jeff called the Embassy to hear this great news, the woman he was speaking with let him know that she was looking at Amelia's visa photo. She wanted Jeff to know that he has a beautiful daughter and that she is wearing a pink dress. I can't believe it's down to just days before I can see her for myself!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

N said...

Hurray!!!

Amy said...

Hurry, sweet government worker, and get those docs in order!! :-) You guys better catch up on your sleep now, because I have a feeling you're going to be hopping on a plane really soon--

Unknown said...

I agree with the comment "Hurray" but I want it spelled without the letter "a".

Andrea said...

I think today will be the day! Yay - happy and safe travels. I hope it all goes flawlessly for you two :) About time!