CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Waiting on VI

We're waiting for Amelia's visa interview, or in the adoption world the 'VI' to be scheduled. During the backlog that has apparently happened in Korea, there were very, very, very few VI's being scheduled. I did find out today through my sources (I have LOTS of ways to get information!), that VI's are once again being scheduled! Of course when I found this out I called the Embassy to see if Amelia's appointment was scheduled and unfortunately, the answer was no. So, although I was disappointed to hear that, I am thrilled to hear that things seem to once again be moving in Korea. I told myself I would only call once a week to check on things, but really, what can it hurt to call more often? It has to be our turn soon, right?????

If I don't hear something this week, I'm afraid I really might go insane! My blood pressure is going to go through the roof. My heart literally pounds each and every single time the phone rings. And the fact that I'm self-medicating with an unlimited amount of chocolate can't be too good either. :)

0 comments: